- Robins' Nest
- Glassboro, NJ, USA
- Part Time
Responsible for maintaining daily office operations, including but not limited to: front desk responsibilities, excellent customer service, provide support to all out-patient staff. To be successful in this position you must have a positive attitude, strong organizational and time management skills.
This position requires a high school diploma. In addition, this position requires a flexible schedule which includes afternoon/evening and Saturday hours.
Necessary Skills and Abilities:
- Must demonstrate iniative, creativity, be dependable, reliable and work well independently.
- Must be able to excercise independent thinking and good judgment under all circumstances.
- Must be able to analyze work, set goals, develop plans and utilize time effectively and efficiently.
- Must be able to see, speak and hear.
- Frequently required to stand, sit, walk, bend, use hands and arms and must occasionally lift up to 20 pounds.
- Must be sensitive, flexible and responsive to gender, race, ethnicity, socio-economic status, religion, age, sexual orientation or any other special needs as relected in the ability to communicate with staff and/or clients.
- Assume an active role in agency events.