- Residential Treatment Center
- Mullica Hill, NJ, USA
- Part Time
Assess the physical condition of the residents under the director of the medical director or Psychiatric APN and integrate finding into the resident's treatment.
This is a part-time position, approximately 10 hours per week.
Position requires a bachelor's degree in Nursing, State of NJ RN license in good standing.
Experience working with teenagers/substance abuse, good understanding of impact of trauma. In addition, must have use of an insured and registered vehicle, and must have and maintain a valid drivers license with an acceptable driving record.
Necessary Skills and Abilities
- Must demonstrate initiative, creativity, be dependable, reliable and work well independently.
- Must be able to exercise independent thinking and good judgment under all circumstances.
- Must be able to analyze work, set goals, develop plans and utilize time effectively and efficiently.
- Must regularly be able to see, speak and hear.
- Frequently required to stand, sit, walk, bend, use hands and arms and must occasionally lift up to 20 pounds.
- Must be sensitive, flexible and responsive to gender, race, ethnicity, socio-economic status, religion, age, sexual orientation or any other special needs as reflected in the ability to communicate with staff and/or clients.
- Assume an active role in agency events.
- Provides culturally competent service delivery.
- Upholds ethical standards in accordance with Social Work Code of Ethics.
- Effectively engages all client populations.
- Continually assesses clients' needs.
- Provides appropriate intervention strategies and adjusts services accordingly.