- Family Success Center
- Barnegat, NJ, USA
- Full Time
Refer to Benefits Link
Responsible for researching resources and updating the resource directory. Develop/implement special projects and events for the Family Success Centers. Assist, as needed at all Centers, with providing prevention programs to families by developing and maintaining a robust family engagement approach; facilitates parent involvement and parent leadership at the Center; develops Family Success Plans in partnership with families based on the goals of the family; incorporates and implements the Principles of Family Support and the Protective Factors into all aspects of their work; Advocates for/with families as needed; increases the family's ability to problem-solve and advocate for themselves and their children and establishes a trusting relationship with the families.
• Must demonstrate initiative, creativity, be dependable, reliable and work well independently.
• Must be able to exercise independent thinking and good judgment under all circumstances.
• Must be able to analyze work, set goals, develop plans and utilize time effectively and efficiently.
• Must regularly be able to see, speak and hear. Frequently required to stand, sit, walk, bend, use hands and arms and must occasionally lift up to 20 pounds.
• Must be sensitive, flexible and responsive to gender, race, ethnicity, socio-economic status, religion, age, sexual orientation or any other special needs as reflected in the ability to communicate with staff and/or clients.
• Assume an active role in agency events.
To qualify for this job you need to have the below minimum requirements and experience:
• Bachelors degree in human services or related field.
• Must have and maintain a valid driver's license, use of an insured vehicle and an acceptable driving record.