- Life Link Home
- NJ, USA
- Full Time
Refer to Benefits Link
Coordinate and oversee the planning and execution of educational, social and cultural workshops/activities for Life Link Home residents and assist with administrative tasks for the Life Link Homes Program.
To qualify for this job you need to have the below minimum requirements and experience:
- Bachelors degree required.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license, an acceptable driving record and use of an insured vehicle.
- Meets obligations of program (contractual, licensing, Medicaid, etc.).
- Follows program policies and procedures and encourages same in others.
- Educates self on issues impacting the program population.
- Operates conscientiously in accordance with program budget (i.e., use of client engaging funds, office supplies).
- Completes and submits accurate written reports and documentation per established guidelines.
- Ensures quality and accuracy of written and verbal communications.
- Submits Level of Service (LOS) within program requirements.
- Attends agency and program meetings and trainings within established time frames.
- Plays an active role in meetings and trainings designed to enhance agency and program operations.
- Provides culturally competent service delivery.
- Upholds ethical standards in accordance with Social Work Code of Ethics.
- Effectively engages all client populations. Continually assesses clients' needs.
- Provides appropriate intervention strategies and adjusts services accordingly.