- Robins' Nest
- NJ, USA
- Full Time
Refer to Benefits Link
Robins' Nest Counseling Centers provide state of the art, evidenced based protocols to individuals' ages 3+. Under the direction of the Program Director, we have a core staff of Program Supervisors who provide administrative and clinical oversight to masters and licensed clinical therapists. We are looking for a dynamic individual who is passionate about delivering high-quality clinical care to members of our community. The EHT office is a beautiful, new facility located within easy access to Route 322 and the Parkway. This position will contain elements of administrative, supervisory and direct care to clients.
Full-time position located mainly in Egg Harbor Twp., NJ. Some travel to headquarters in Glassboro, NJ will be required as needed.
Must have a NJ independent clinical license in good standing. (LPC, LCSW, LMFT)
Responsible for the overall management of an outpatient office providing evidenced-based counseling and support to children, youth, and adults; including oversight of master's level and licensed therapists, tracking program outcomes and other program components necessary for effective services. The Supervisor is an Agency leader and is also responsible for demonstration of core values and interpreting the mission of the Agency in all activities. Duties: To be a successful in this position you must become able to do the following essential duties and responsibilities always:
- Functions within agency's policies and procedures as outlined on agency public documents.
- Operates according to program operations manual and ensures same in staff.
- Ensure that the program manual content is current and meets all contractual, regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Meets communication requirements as outlined in job expectation section below.
- Meets supervision requirements as outlined in job expectations section below.
- Meets program oversight requirements as outlined in job expectations section below.
- Meets reporting requirements as outlined in job expectations section below.
- Adheres to meeting requirements as outlined in job expectations sections below.
Job Expectations Communication Requirements
- Appropriately and timely communicates programmatic or job related concerns to supervisor and make suggestions for improvement.
- Appropriately and timely communicates performance concerns with staff.
- Conducts self in a professional manner that positively reflects the agency culture.
- Works collaboratively with coworkers and agency staff to effectively communicate and problem solve.
- Communicates information to and from Leadership as appropriate and relevant.
- Ensure flow of communication occurs appropriately and timely.
- Demonstrates competent written and verbal communication with referral sources and external customers.
- Is attentive and responsive to customer needs in a helpful, supportive and timely manner.
- Provides effective supervision of staff in accordance with established Supervision Protocols on agency public documents.
- Provides case supervision and performance/professional development. This includes oversight of staff productivity.
- Address performance issues with staff in a professional and timely manner.
- Ensure staff function in accordance with Program Manual and agency policies and procedures.
- Timely conducts annual employee performance evaluations of staff.
- Uses supervision effectively to explore professional development and training needs.
Program Oversight Requirements
- Meets obligations of program (contractual, licensing, Medicaid, etc.).
- Follows agency policies and procedures and ensures same in others.
- Conducts random audits of client files and LOS submissions to ensure quality and accuracy of documentation.
- Educates self and staff on issues impacting your program/program population.
- Operates in accordance with program budget.
- Maintains program manual with current contractual and procedural information.
- Examine, participate and maintain information obtained by the agency's impact studies.
- Plan for and evaluate the performance of service programs and the overall quality of individual client services
- Ensure that staff are aware and trained in cultural issues.
- Monitor staff safety issues.
- Completes and submits accurate written reports and documents per established guidelines.
- Plays an active role in meetings designed to enhance agency and program operations i.e. leadership meeting, PD/Supervisor meetings, budget meetings, etc.
- Facilitates program staff meetings and quarterly program quality meetings.
- Facilitates mandatory trainings to staff during staff meetings within established timeframes.
- Meets with supervisor as scheduled.
- Represents agency/program at external meetings as required or assigned.
- Utilizes strengths/expertise by participating in sub-committees and workgroups or trainings to further enhance agency programs and operations.
- Plans and participates in meetings/conferences with referral sources when indicated.
Necessary Skills and Abilities
- Must demonstrate initiative, creativity, be dependable, reliable and work well independently.
- Must be able to exercise independent thinking and good judgment under all circumstances.
- Must be able to analyze work, set goals, develop plans and utilize time effectively and efficiently.
- Must regularly be able to see, speak and hear.
- Frequently required to stand, sit, walk, bend, use hands and arms and must occasionally lift up to 20 pounds.
- Must be sensitive, flexible and responsive to gender, race, ethnicity, socio-economic status, religion, age, sexual orientation or any other special needs as reflected in the ability to communicate with staff and/or clients.
- Assume an active role in agency events.
- Must have a New Jersey clinical license in good standing (LPC, LCSW, LMFT)
- Must have a master's degree in social work, psychology or related field.
- Must have prior professional experience in providing evidenced based treatment services.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license, use of an insured vehicle and an acceptable driving record.